- Hair Extension Type: Straight Hair
- Material: 100% Japanese Heat-resisting synthetic fiber Natural Hair
- Texture: Fashional Style Wigs High quality, Easy use, tangle free, silky soft
- Hair Color: Natural Black Dark Black Rose Red Light Brown Ash Blonde Sandy Blonde Mix Bleach Blonde Sliver Grey So on.
- Stylist: Halo Extensions
- Unit Weight: 185g/Lot
- Hair Length: 14 / 16 / 18 / 22 inch
- Features: Clips in (2 Clips)
- Quality: High quality, Easy use, tangle free, silky soft
- Hair Life: 1-3months (Depends on use and care)
Color Description: Don't be afraid to go a shade lighter or darker than your hair, take into consideration your hair coloring at its roots and ends, along with any highlights! Have fun with it!
Hair Extensions Care
- Just need a little mild shampoo and hair conditioner then washing in lukewarm water, then set on a flat towel and let them naturally dry.
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
- Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave-in conditioners.
- You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products for a long time.
- Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
This curly texture dries with a beautiful slight wave, flat irons like a dream, and blends seamlessly with most hair textures. With proper maintenance, this hair will last a year plus.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Country||Order Amount||Shipping Fee||Shipping time|
|United States||Over $59||Free||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Under $59||$6.99||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Free||10 - 25 Business Days|
10 - 25 Business Days
Return & Refund Policy
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
Recently Viewed Products
Auburn is a perfect match. I have 4 curly and 1 straight. Just bought two more straight 14" My hairdresser cuts them shorter so that they blend amazingly. My hair is good in last pic...but much sexier with the added volume.
I trimmed these myself, and the colour match was perfect. So fun having a thicker ponytail!
I was afraid the halo would show through my hair, but it doesn’t! A little staticky, but I used a damp dryer sheet on them and it got rid of the problem. Looks like my real hair.
A bit longer than I thought... I will try one day .