ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Hair Color: Pink/ Wave
- Weight: 160g- 200g (depends on the length of the hair)
- Hair Color: Same as images
- Cap Construction: Traditional
- Base Material: French
- Indications: Beautiful Color, Health hair
- Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
- Can be resized and applied to various head types.
- Do not expose to sun or dry by a hair drier, let your hair dry properly. Put argan oil to soft hair after a wash.
- Soft, long last, no shed, no tangle, no lice, no bad smell.
- Fashionable and stylish short hair wigs look beautiful, very pretty, and feminine, soft touch. You can wear it for parties, Halloween, cosplay, daily use.
- Wash and deep condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gently by hand before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carefully till clean.
- Have hair to dry beautifully. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put argan oil to soft hair after wash.
Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush.
- Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots
|Country||Order Amount||Shipping Fee||Shipping time|
|United States||Over $59||Free||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Under $59||$6.99||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Free||10 - 25 Business Days|
10 - 25 Business Days
Return & Refund Policy
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
Recently Viewed Products
Looks nice. It’s my first wig so getting it to look real at the part wasn’t happening. I just put a hat on and it was fine.
1st off so y’all know, it does say it has front lace but it does not! Still, I was very happy with this wig. I wore to promote my Senegence side gig and had gotten a flood of compliments! You do have to mess with it to get it placed just right since like mentioned earlier it doesn't have the lace.. Very beautiful color and worth the coin..
This is the first wig I ever bought! The hair and the color are gorgeous, but I did need to doctor it up quite a bit to make it look more realistic. I find that the description is a bit deceiving because it does mention lace in addition to a traditional wig cap, but it is just a traditional cap wig. I’m lucky that my root color is similar to the roots of the wig, so I was able to incorporate my own baby hairs as well as ones I cut on the wig to blend into my hairline. I also lightened the part so it looks more natural. All that said, I’m super excited about this wig. People are loving this look! The shipping did take a while but not as long as I expected based on the reviews. Took a little over 2 weeks and I had access to tracking information the whole time. It actually took the longest when it got to the US, so not at all the vendor’s fault.